Skip to content
What's Included in Your Purchase
- Artwork posted in the picture.
- Card with information about Arts at Bost.
- Matted artwork WILL INCLUDE the matting.
- Framed artwork WILL NOT INCLUDE the frame (the frame is for exhibition only).
After You Purchase Art
- An email will be sent when your purchase is ready to pick up. If the person picking up is different from the purchaser, please respond to the email with the name of the person permitted to pick up the item.
- Customers can pick up art at Bost's Frick Building (5812 Remington Circle, Fort Smith) between the hours of 8am to 4pm. Please contact Arts at Bost Coordinator LaDawna Dillman at 479-479-5603 for alternate arrangments.
- PLEASE NOTE – Once you have received an email letting you know that art is ready to pick up, please reply with the time and date you will be picking up the art.
- Government issued photo ID will be required for all pickups.
Shipping is available! The purchaser will be responsible for paying additional shipping costs-Please contact Arts at Bost Coordinator LaDawna Dillman at 479-479-5603.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL
- 90% of each sale goes directly to the artist - the other 10% supports the purchase of supplies for the ArTs at Bost program
- Click here to learn more about giving to Arts at Bost
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection